Friday, December 30, 2005

Streamlined. Functional. Efficient. That's what I like about airplanes. The whole structure is devoted to keeping itself in the air. The wings providing lift, the tail keeping it straight, the engine pulling it through the air. All the different parts working together to get you from point A to point B.
I'll take a pretty little taildragger over a 747 any day. Aviat, Cessna, Piper, even an old Staggerwing would be nice.

I wish I could fly. I wish I had the money to pay for flight school.

"I want to fly, into the sky
And turn my back on this old world,
And leave it all behind..."

-Shawn McDonald, Simply Nothing, Gravity.

1 Comments:

Blogger D Jack said...

You read the whole thing? Must've been bored...

So, Park Ranger huh? I live pretty darn close to Yosemite National Park. I've even got a hand me down Park Ranger jacket with the patch removed, it's my favorite. Found it at a local thrift shop for 3 bucks. Zip out liner and everything.

Yours is an interesting blog. I briefly considered being a Park Ranger for Yosemite, but I haven't been able to find out about any openings...

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home